Use LinkedIn to set you up for a profitable September
Is August a 'nothing happens' month for you?
I get it.
Lots of people take leave and check out until September.
It's a good time to take a break, take stock and get ready for the critical period up to the end of the year.
August is also a great month to get ahead on LinkedIn.
Let me explain why...
During August people take holidays and people stop posting.
People do less on LinkedIn. This gives you an opportunity to benefit from the vacuum of voices.
This means there is less noise.
It's great time to get ahead and build out your audience.
It gives you an opportunity to punch through, grow your audience and get your name out there.
You can gain ground whilst many are taking a break.
>> Here are some quick tips:
- Post at least 3 times per week. Same time, same days and write how you would speak. Don't formalise your language.
- Include 3 Hashtags which your target audience are likely to follow. Don't use Hashtags about your topic or industry, you're likely to attract competitors.
- Alternate between something personal, promotional and educational for your future clients (adding value).
- Comments are content too, engage with your target audience 4-5 comments per day on your prospects posts.
If you start there and employ that consistently, you'll break through the noise and build up your own crowd.
You'll start to see an uptick in your content, followers and engagement. Not a flood but steady progress.
Steady progress is good and what you want.
- More people will know who you are
- More people will be following you
- More people will see your content
- More people will know how you help people
You'll be set up for September!
Content on LinkedIn will allow you to mass educate people about who you are, what you do and the value you can bring. Don't just it off one post or 10 posts, play it smart.
Speaking of which, would you like to get leads from your LinkedIn content?
I'm running our 100 Leads in Six Weeks programme this month.
During this programme we'll show you a simple system to build your crowd and get leads weekly.
You've missed the early bird discount, but we have some places left.
If you've never been on our programmes before, you are in for a treat. We work with you to get the results, we invest in our clients success.
Come join me.
Nothing happens unless you make it happen.